Nhóm câu hỏi có thẻ phổ biến: More
1. Shipper submits the written request
to move the container/containers back which clearly specifies the
reason of the case to the Shipping lines, Customs and Cat Lai port’s
Operation on duty . This written request should be signed and sealed by
the owner of the cargo.
2. Shipper get approval confirmation of Shipping lines (container operator) for this back move
3. Shipper goes to the container management division (Terminal/CY) to
get confirmation about the location of container and the amount of
containers shifted to get that container out.
4. Shipper gets confirmation that the container has not yet been
registered into the vessel loading registration book or ask to delete
container out of the loading registration book ( in case of container
having been registered) at the registration division for vessel
5. Shipper gets approval of Customs office for picking up export container out of port
- Supervision Customs
- Supervision Customs Manager
- Leader of Customs branch Saigon Port – Region 1 – Cat Lai
6. Shipper gets approval of Cat Lai Port’s Operation on duty
- With the quantity of less than 3 containers: Operation on duty confirms.
- With the quantity of more than 3 containers: Operation on
duty officer asks Management Board of Operation Center for the
7. Shipper complete procedures at Documentation area, get EIR (Equipment Interchange Receipt) to pick up container.
8. Shipper pick up the container from Cat Lai Port by their own truck before EIR expiration.
- Register via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4h before vessel arrival
- Registration content: name, address, phone number of
company or requirement maker/ sender, container number, size, vessel
name, voyage, arrival time, estimated container picking day, final
destination, notes (if available)
- Tel: 08 3742 234/153
Customer follows the steps as below:
1. In case customer would like to keep container stored at Cat Lai,
he/she needs to submit all related documents and personal identification
papers to Operation on duty to keep the container unpicked in the
system. Upon checking, if the container has still been storing at Cat
Lai, Operation on duty officer will do the unpicking remarks in the
system as customer requirement.
2. Customer submits the signed and sealed written request with clearly
specified reasons to Customs and Cat Lai Port to require for the
issuance of EIR for the second time
3. Customer gets confirmation of Operation on duty about container location in the Port system
4. Customer get the approval of Gate Customs for the re-issuing EIR.
5. Customer submits the written request to have the EIR re-issuance
approved by the Customs at the Operation on duty to make procedures to
allow the container to pick up in the system (If the step 1 has been
6. Customer submits the written request approved by relating
Departments to the Documentation team to have the issuance of EIR for
the second time
7. Customer gets confirmation of Supervision Customs signed on the re-issued EIR.
1. Go to Registration Area of Goods management division at documentation area.
- Registration time: at least 4h before ETA
- Registration content: name, address, phone number of company
or requirement maker/ sender, container number, size, vessel name,
voyage, arrival time, estimated container picking up day, final
destination, CFS warehouse name
2. Regarding the Forwarding companies, Logistics companies: send
registration email with subject “Requirement for the direct movement
container to CFS warehouse “ to Operation on duty
- Registration time: at least 24h before ETA during working hours from Monday to Saturday
- Registration content: vessel name, voyage, arrival time,
container number, size, CFS warehouse name, Notes (if available)
- Email: email@example.com.
- Cat Lai Port denies to get information from personal emails at Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail,..
Submit the stamped official written request with the title “Invoice Adjustment” to Documentation Division at Room A200, Gate B Cat Lai Port (for full containers) or the billing section of Tan Cang warehousing & transportation JS company (for bulk cargoes)
You should have a written request specifying the reason of the late documentation and full information of the shipment: bill number, vessel name, voyage number, arrival date, number of containers, container list to send to: Marketing Department, Saigon Newport Corporation, 722 Dien Bien Phu st, ward 22, HCMC.
After receiving the customer’s written request, the person in charge (P.I.C) will find the information about the customer and their throughput to see whether the customer is eligible for priority support or not. Then the information relating to the shipments will be checked (with the reference to the supports of the demurrage from the shipping lines). After that, the P.I.C will submit the request to the Marketing Management for approval. Usually, the feedback will be received within 1 or 2 days since the written request has sent.
Cat Lai port begins to receive the outbound shipment 7 days before the vessel arrival time (ETA).
Send request to email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com . The request must include the following information: summary of the company of visitors, purpose of the visit, detailed visit time , full names and positions list of the visitors, contact person (full name, telephone, email)Upon receiving the Email, the person in charge ( P.I.C) of Marketing Department of Saigon New Port Corporation will send the feedback to the representative of the delegation. You are kindly requested to register at least 1 week in advance and the time of visit should be from Monday to Friday during the working time. The maximum limit will be done to the short registration (several hours in advance) or the request to visit SNP’s facilities on Saturday, Sunday & Holidays.
- Checking information of LCL container move to Tan Cang & Cat Lai CFS Area:
Finding information on website: www.saigonnewport.com.vn to check container location in each area
- Checking information of LCL cargo stuffed into Tan Cang & Cat Lai CFS Warehouse:
Finding information on website: www.saigonnewport.com.vn to check LCL cargo as per Container No/ Booking No stuffed into CFS Warehouse
Customers who are the drivers coming to receive cargo directly at Cat Lai CFS Warehouse, can use mobile message to check LCL cargo in the inbound CFS Warehouse as follows:
SNP KHN <Container No> send to 8140
Ex: SNP KHN FCIU4222921 -> send to 8140