- Location: Tan Cang – Cat Lai Terminal(Gate B) 1295B Nguyen Thi Dinh, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
- Truck fleet:500 container trucks
- Barge fleet:100 Barges
- Company:Saigon Newport Corporation
- Contact:SNP Logistics: email@example.com
Proud to be the leading logistics provider in Vietnam. Specializing in providing logistics solutions, supply chain management for customers.
Since 2013, Saigon Newport Corporation has determined that Logistics is the second main pillar next to Port operation, which has taken the leading position in Vietnam. The SNP Logistics brand has become the representative brand of SNP in Logistics, bringing resonance values to customers using the logistics service chain of SNP domestically and internationally.
- Total Logistics revenue in 2020 of the whole system is over 6,200 billion VND - accounting for more than 35% of total revenue.
- SNP Logistics brand has created a position in the market, trusted by many customers and partners.
- Consistently ranked first in the Top typical logistics enterprises of Vietnam (VLA); Certificate of Merit from the Ministry of Industry and Trade; Typical standard customs agency enterprises (General Department of Customs, Ho Chi Minh City Customs Department).…
One of the strengths and characteristics of SNP is that the logistics solutions brought to the market are highly connected to the port system and existing facilities of TCT - so that the total cost for customers is always competitive, as well as the flow of information conveyed to customers is consistent and smooth.
Highly rated solutions:
- Model of a concentration yard for customers of SNP Logistics at Tan Cang - Cat Lai terminal; combination of inspection yards, specialized inspection...;
- Model of fast clearance of Vessels - Transports - Yards - Warehouses to meet the just-in-time production needs of customers (Samsung);
- Model of fast transportation of goods transferred from port to port by road (VC24h); make optimal use of tractors to transfer goods imported from Tan Cang - Cai Mep terminal to Cat Lai - helping hundreds of businesses during peak periods, local congestion at ports...
- Deployment of the waterway - land connection routes in the Mekong Delta region to Cat Lai - Cai Mep - Cambodia; operating a barge route connecting ICDs with Tan Cang - Cat Lai terminal and Cai Mep ports area to both save transportation costs and reduce emissions compared to road transport...
- Initially expanding the water connection from Hai Phong ports area with Tan Cang - Que Vo ICD / Tan Cang - Ha Nam ICD / Tan Cang - Hai Phong ICD to form a comprehensive solution, saving cost and time for customers in the key economic zones of the North.
- Empty pick-up point model - direct customs clearance at Tan Cang - Long Binh ICD - helps customers reduce freight costs when they can pick up empty containers and unload containers at Bien Hoa, Dong Nai, instead of having to go to Cai Edge, Ba Ria - Vung Tau (reduced over 50km in transportation).
- Modern logistics management system - Oracle Transportation Management
- The WMS warehouse management system is diverse to meet the needs of customers. The deployment of IT applications in logistics service management helps:
- Manage 100% of orders from customers from creation to completion, invoice, and track debts.
- Improve service response rate with an average KPI of over 98% for many years.
- Minimize personal errors. Evaluate honestly and effectively the capacity of each individual in the service chain;
- Effective connection with customer information systems.
- To become a leading logistics solution provider in Vietnam and the region, SNP Logistics continues to focus on many orientations:
- Continue to develop logistics solutions connecting ports and key industrial zones.
- Invest in distribution centers with modern scale and technology on the area of ICDs in the Northern and Southern key economic regions: Tan Cang - Que Vo ICD - Bac Ninh, Huong Canh ICD - Vinh Phuc, Lao Cai ICD - Thai Nguyen ICD; Cu Chi ICD - Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong ICD, Dong Nai ICD, the size of each inland port is from 20ha to 50ha.
- Continue to cooperate in developing logistics systems in Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Hai Phong, Khanh Hoa, and Da Nang; research and invest effectively in railway connection solutions at key stations such as Song Than, Yen Vien, Lao Cai...
- Continuing to modernize the IT system in logistics