- Company:Tan Cang Technical Services Joint Stock Company
- Contact:Head office: Nguyen Thi Dinh Street, District 2, HCM City
Tel: (028) 3742 0177
Tan Cang Technical Services JSC is formerly known as Repair Services Enterprise and governed by Saigon Newport Corporation. In 2008, Tancang Technical Services Joint Stock Company was established with the mission to ensure the techniques for all handling equipment and vehicles of Saigon Newport Corporation and its subsidiaries in Viet Nam.
In addition, the Company also provides other services including repair & sanitation for TANK container; repair & sanitation and PTI for reefer container; steel structures manufacturers, warehouse construction; .... Oversized/overload transportation; maintain and repair, manufacture & installation of seaport facilities and equipment for many Companies in the region such as KALMAR, LIEBHERR, KOCKS, KE (Germany), ZPMC (China), DAEWOO, DOOSAN (Korea), UD NISSAN, TCM, MITSUI (Japan)...
- Business Activities
- Purchasing and selling of materials, machinery, equipment, and spare parts for vessels, barges, carts, containers, forklifts, and cranes. Purchasing and selling of gasoline, oil, and lubricants; offshore support vessel services.
- Manufacturing & Constructing services of steel structure (for warehouse, Factory...), mechanical and transportation equipment. Port trailer and semi-trailer processing.
- Consulting, designing, supervising, manufacturing, and installing cranes and seaport handling equipment (RTG, STS)
- Handling and transporting services of oversized and overload cargoes by domestic inland and waterway.
- Installation of electrical services for medium and low-voltage electrical systems, transformers, air conditioners, communications systems for warehouses, factories...
Tan Cang Technical Services Joint Stock Company has over 100 professional experts and engineers and more than 150 skilled workers and many kinds of equipment for the technical assurance for all equipment of Saigon Newport Corporation in all parts of the country. The Company's equipment originates from renowned manufacture in foreign countries such as America, Japan, Germany, Italy, etc.