Saigon Newport corporation - Customers' party 2017
On 09th March, 2017, Saigon Newport Corporation held the "Customer Party 2017" with the theme of “Appreciation" as a gratitude to all customers and partners who has been with SNP during the years. Participating in the party, there were more than 1000 importers – exporters, forwarders, shipping lines and leaders of relevant agencies and SNP’s partners.
2017 is the year for customer, for SNP to enhance service quality, convenience and create more value-added sevices to our valuable customers, we have been constantly improving ourselves towards the best quality services via the following solutions:
- Continuously renovate operational procedures, apply advanced technology in online documentaion process and payment, effectively reduce cost and time in cargo receipt & delivery, help ease traffic burden whilst increasing business efficiency.
- Upgrade existing infrastructure and procure state-of-the-art handling equipment so that TCIT & TCTT can receive vessels of up to 160,000 DWT from Mar 2017.
- Put Tan Cang - Cai Cui Terminal in Can Tho into service, hosting international shipping services operated by carriers. Tan Cang - Cai Cui Terminal will facilitate direct sea transport services in Mekong Delta through Quan Chanh Bo canal.
- Implement the construction of Hai Phong International Deep-water Container Terminal (HICT) which is able to receive vessels of up to 160,000 DWT, and expected to be operational in May 2018.
- Expand the door to door logistic network domestically and internationally. Make investment in the industrial park infrastructure; and strengthen cooperation with international investors.