Multimodel transportation (combining Trucking & Waterway transport) - Recovery solution during the outbreak of Covid-19
Multimodel Transportation (Combining Trucking and Waterway Transport) could maintain the production process and demands at Bac Ninh-Hai Phong via transshipment location at Tan Cang - Que Vo ICD.
- Limited traffic through epidemic infectious areas;
- Trucking is restricted in high-risk areas (Bac Ninh, Bac Giang...);
- Supply chain may be interrupted or meets Bottleneck, not in time Etc.
With the practical application of the above method in the Northern region’s supply chain, SNP encourages customers to prioritize using multi-modal transport solution for effective transportation of the Bac Ninh - Hai Phong route, quickly adapt to the production needs during the pandemic. This solution is implemented in a synchronous combination between Tan Cang Waterway Transportation JSC and overland transport units with a transshipment point at Tan Cang - Que Vo ICD (Bac Ninh).
*The Advantages are:
- Supply chain stability
- Time optimization and cost-saving
- Schedule is stable, not limited when entering cargo handling areas.
- The barging capacity is good (36 – 96 TEUS/barge)
- Only 3-4 operators/staff are required per barge.
- All Saigon Newport’s Terminals in Hai Phong are under one management of Dinh Vu Customs Branch, this helps shorten clearance procedures for import/export cargo.
ICD Tân Cảng - Quế Võ:
Ms. Vũ Thị Tuyết Dương - 0962 072 329 - Email: email@example.com
Vận tải thủy Tân Cảng:
Mr. Đỗ Văn Tấn - 0989 050 106 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Representative in the North of Vietnam - Saigon Newport Corp.:
Mr. Trịnh Doãn Trường Giang - 0978 939 737- Email:email@example.com