SAIGON NEWPORT REPRESENTATIVES ATTENDED “ASEAN PORTS AND SHIPPING 2022” EXHIBITION AND CONFERENCE HOSTED BY TRANSPORT EVENTS
During 3 days, from October 25th to 27th, 2022, in Ho Chi Minh City, the delegation of Saigon Newport Corporation (SNP) led by Captain Bui Van Quy – Executive Vice President of SNP, attended the International Exhibition and Conference "ASEAN Ports and Shipping 2022" hosted by the Ministry of Transport of Vietnam (MOT) and the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), for promotion of shipping, seaport and logistics sectors of Vietnam and the region to international investors.
- Economic outlook for Vietnam and Asean. Options for Improving Regional Maritime Trade
- Port Development, Investments and Expansion: Prospering Trade Through Developing a Major Regional Logistics Centre
- Sustainable Port Developments: Insights in Reducing Carbon Footprint, Cultivating Workforce and Natural Resources in Powering Trade and Economic Growth
- Current Activities to promote the Shipping and Multimodal Connectivity with the Aim of Strengthening Supply Chain Movements in the ASEAN Region
- New Technology for Sustainable Operations, Improving Value Added Services and Reducing Carbon Emissions
- Strengthening Port Operations in Improving Service Delivery in Meeting Regional and International Supply Chain Demands