SNP Logistics - Accompanying with the renewable energy project in Vietnam
Accompanying with the renewable energy projects, typically solar energy and wind power, Saigon Newport Logistics (SNP Logistics) – a member of Saigon Newport Corporation (SNP) has successfully implemented many logistics project.
Accompanying with the renewable energy projects, typically solar energy and wind power, Saigon Newport Logistics (SNP Logistics) – a member of Saigon Newport Corporation (SNP) has successfully implemented the logistics projects, such as:
- Xuan Thien project - the largest project in Southeast Asia and considering the second biggest in the world: The construction of solar energy factor cluster
- Other solar energy projects, which including Sao Mai- An Giang, BKAC and Tri Viet - Tay Ninh
- I-A Le Gia Lai Wind Power Project: Successfully handled the oversized equipment up to 100 tons/package at the Tan Cang Cam Ranh International Port.
- On April 5, 2021, Tan Cang Mien Trung participates in the supply chain for the wind power projects - Ia Pet-Dak Doa 1 & 2 at Gia Lai
SNP Logistics deployed logistics services for Xuan Thien solar energy project in Ia Lop commune, Ea Sup district, Dak Lak province
Captain Phung Ngoc Minh – Vice Executive President of SNP had a speech at the event of welcoming the maiden call of wind power ship IA Le Gia Lai to Cam Ranh International Port
Following the business orientation of SNP "Expanding cooperation, speeding up investment, enhancing competitiveness, operating effectively", the SNP's member facilities have drastically focused and executed according to the set goal since early 2021. As the advantages of SNP and the notable characteristics of SNP Logistics help to highly connected logistics solutions throughout the SNP port system and backend facilities. The successful execution of logistics service for the wind power project was solid proof that SNP was on the right track in its direction and strategies.
Captain Phung Ngoc Minh – Vice Executive President and the BOD of SNP Logistics presented flowers to the crew of AAL Jupiter ship
SNP Logistics is at the forefront in connecting logistics activities associated with the SNP's system under the motto "ONE CONNECTION - MULTIPLE BENEFITS". Over the past time, the unit has continuously applied and invested in logistics service management technology, reinforced its advantages and the traditional business services of SNP to deliver excellent, diverse, optimal solutions to address every demand of our customers. SNP Logistics is committed to accompanying the mission of connecting global trade, bringing Vietnam closer to the international economy.
*For inquiries about our service and specific policies, please contact:
• Mr. Nguyen Viet Cuong (Deputy Manager of SNP Logistics M&S Department)
• Mobile: +84 988 053 579
• Email: email@example.com
*The operations of a wind power ship